Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First photos for you






What a beautiful day in Jamestown, Rhode Island. These are the first photos I took with my new digital camera; a Canon Power Shot. I spent a few hours on Sunday, September 21st relaxing on this local island, a five minute drive from my home in Narragansett. My first stop was to Spinakers, a local sandwich shop where Sarah is working. She made me a fabulous turkey sandwich on ciabatta bread and served it to me on the deck overlooking the harbor. I took several photos and we chatted for a bit before she got off duty. On the way home I stopped to take a photo of the historic windmill. This is my 38th year living in Rhode Island and thanks to Sarah I spent my very first afternoon enjoying the scenic beauty in my own backyard. What a charming little island. Hope you enjoyed the photos.

Check out my blog for regular weekly updates from Rhode Island and the latest in INST516: Integrating Technology Into Instruction.














No comments: